Week 26 Baby Bump


It's week 26 now! I am exercising regulrarly and eating very healthy. Overall I have a lot of energy. Still I am ready to have the baby now. I should probably just try to forget about being pregnant and enjoy the moment. There is something wonderful about expecting, but at the same time it is so easy to get sucked in to the expectation that time seems to creep by yet go unenjoyed. Life is busy and we have so much planned in the coming months it is not a good thing to be so fixed on a date 14 weeks from now. I have birthdays and Advent and Christmas to enjoy. We also have our anniversary, New Years Day, Epiphany, Candlemas, and the feast of St. Valentine. Hopefully I will not still be pregnant for the feast of St. Patrick! But given that I should have a brand new baby by then, I should prepare things beforehand. I am thinking I will prepare some crafts for the children to do while I am with the baby or having the baby or whatever. They can decorate for St. Patrick's day and maybe my mom can prepare an Irish meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS